Monday, September 1, 2008

Film Festival!

Bronwen and I were hiking today and we had the idea to have our very own Fall Film Festival.
The idea is that there are certain films that are better if watched at a certain time in the year. Every year we plan to watch them and every year we only manage to get to a handful of them. So this year, we decided to make a schedule and follow it as closely as work permits.

And as I was creating the schedule, I thought that it would be the easiest thing in the world to share the schedule on my blog and invite the world to watch these films with us. So I have created a Google calendar for your linking pleasure. The list is not set in stone, but if there are massive changes, I will make a note of it. I'll be posting post a response to each film on my other blog. Please feel free to follow along and post comments and suggestions for further films.

I hope this works!

No comments: