Saturday, October 25, 2008

Post 100

Hooray! Blog post 100 right here!

Let's look back at some highlights, shall we?
Post # 1, in which I announce my blog to the world. April 3, 2008.
Post # 6, in which I renounce meat and become a vegetarian. So far, so good! April 30, 2008.
Post # 31, in which I discuss moving to Raleigh. June 19, 2008.
And then, of course, the rest - the atheism, the politics, and the nonsense. Actually, my companion blog, nxnc, is supposed to take care of a lot of the nonsense and let me focus on the important issues here.

As you can see, a lot has happened in these nine short months. I want to thank you for reading my blog, for leaving comments, for sharing your own blogs and links with me. I really appreciate the encouragement and I really enjoy writing.

Thanks everybody! See you on post 101.

1 comment:

Heather McIntosh said...

Wow- 100 posts already! Congratulations on your blogging milestone.