Monday, March 16, 2009

What salt does your god want you to use?

I use kosher salt. I find that it tastes a little better, it's slightly easier to control when cooking, it can be used to rim Margarita glasses and, not least of all, it's the salt that Alton Brown uses. To tell the truth, I'm not sure what exactly makes kosher salt kosher or plain iodized table salt treif,(non-kosher) and I don't really care. It's a cooking product that I buy once every five years or so.

If kosher salt offends you in some way, or if you feel that the salt market has neglected your particular religious and dietary needs, then stock up on Blessed Christian Salt! Entrepreneur/Christian Joe Godlewski asked "What the heck's the matter with Christian salt?"

Joe's Christian salt is blessed by Episcopal priest and business partner Damon Arney.

Ha!

Thanks to Examiner.com for their top-notch reporting!

No comments: