Sunday, April 19, 2009

Day of Silence

Before I get too far, I have to admit that I haven't seen the entirety of this video. Such ugly and petulant lies make me angry, and I had to stop it before it ruined my morning. Also, it's pretty long - over 6 minutes - and I can't handle that much propaganda. Maybe if the video was 90 seconds long it would be easier to stomach.



The Day of Silence was not asking for much. It only intended to bring attention to rudeness and name-calling, cruelty and bigotry. Christians everywhere were painted by the same brush when all of this caused controversy. You would think that asking schoolkids to be nice for a day would be met with little but universal approval, but you would, of course, be wrong. Apparently calling someone a "fag" is a patriotic right.

Not all Christians are bigoted assholes. In fact, since 75% of Americans are Christians, I would guess that 95% of Christians are good people. But you all look like idiots here. You should do more to distance yourselves from groups like this. It makes you look bad.

No comments: