Sunday, November 14, 2010

The fire is out

I've been consuming so much lately that I'm having a very difficult time actually producing anything. I watch a lot of TV, I play a lot of video games and I listen to hours of podcasts every week. And in the midst of all of this I find that I have nothing to say. That is, I have nothing new to say. I feel as though I've said everything already before. Every time I want to write something on my blog, it feels familiar. Even this feels familiar. I know I've explained and excused my long absences from writing before.

I'll be back presently and posting regularly, whether it's a rehash of old ideas or not.

2 comments:

God Obscures Perception said...

Meh, I just try to keep the scope small and personal. Someone who reads your blog may not read the 90 million other sites out there talking about similar ideas.

By the way, I finished "Eating Animals." Thanks! I'm passing it on to a friend who is currently dipping a toe into the vegetarian pool. I'm hoping that after reading it she'll dive right in.

Some Kind Of Funky said...

I believe I can relate. Almost. I have consumed a shit load and can't find a way to get it out or how. LOL. Good luck my friend.